14 January 2015

Letters To Characters #1: Alyssa from Splintered

Hello!

So, Letters to characters is a Awesome meme hosted by Alicia The Awesome @ Awesome Book Assessment  I came across this one while I was searching for memes, as you guys suggested to like help with the blogging consistency and schedule thing and I thought it was a very brilliant idea, So Props to you Alicia! :D

http://www.awesomebookassessment.com/letters-characters
In this feature, we write letters to characters. They can be about anything, really. If we didn’t like something they did in their book/series, we could yell at them about it or suggest something they should have done, or give advice some other way, or just gush about how awesome they are. And also- these don’t have to be book characters; they can be movie characters, TV show characters, webcomic characters, manga characters, whatever.

It doesn't have to be in a specific day of the week, but I'm gonna go with Wednesday. If you guys like it, maybe I can make it weekly!

(MAY CONTAIN VERY, VERY MINOR SPOILERS)

Dear Alyssa,

You've a very strong female protagonist, the stuff you had to go through were pretty horrible. I really like you. But, that does not mean I will stand by while you have an awesome guy like Morpheus in your life and yet you choose Jeb! I mean, I get it, you don't want anything to do with all the Wonderland stuff and just want to live a normal life, but you don't appreciate Morpheus enough! 


Morpheus is such a funny, charming, complex & interesting guy!!! Okay, He may not be very vocal and act like a drooling love-sick puppy like Jeb, but that's just his personality! For him, being a creature of Wonderland, trusting and being selfless is not easy at all and yet, in every step of the way he has tried to do just that when it came to you, to the extent he trusts you enough to know when you can handle yourself and has made sacrifices for you, unlike Jeb who thinks you're a damsel, just waiting to be rescued!

For an openly emotional person, it's easy to be frank about their feelings compared to someone who has learned to close off that part of their self and deny it.

So, I hope this letter guides you to make the right choice! It will make me very happy! Seriously, Morpheus deserves it! 

Give my love to Morpheus and Chessie!! Especially Morpheus!

With Hope, 
Eclectic Introspections @ Flickering Lights

Okay...That was not as bad as I thought it would be! Maybe a little awkward & weird, but I had a lot of fun doing it!

So, What do you think? Comment and Let me Know! Please share your thoughts!
Thank You for Reading! :)
Until next post,
Logo

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you found a meme that works for you! It is very unique and I LOVE it! I cannot wait to see next week's!
    Tessa @ Crazy for YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tessa!! I hope I keep doing it every week and refrain from slacking off! :D

      Delete
  2. Haha oh man! I kinda had to skim this instead of reading it thoroughly because I'm afraid of spoilers...I really have to read Splintered one of these days! But it's a great letter, I hope you keep this up (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Oops! I'm sorry! I don't think I spoiled anything...still, I added a Spoiler alert now just to be on the safe side!
      You should! Splintered is really good and the world-building by Anita is fantastic!!! Hope you'll enjoy it!
      Thanks! :)

      Delete

Hello *waving* I love hearing from you guys, but as we can't see each other face to face and talk, we'll just have to make do with our keyboards! So, the keys are all yours! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MS2