12 October 2014

Poem : Mend it whole

"That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt"
                                                                                               - The Fault in Our Stars

Hi! This is a poem I wrote. It's my first one, so it's kinda scratchy. I hope you like it and please, do comment and let me know how it is.


The broken pieces of soul
Source : www.hydratedliving.com



Drowning in a riot of emotions I sink
Lonely tears blotting the paper like ink
Each day I pass by an endless crowd
Their voices sounding indistinctly loud
Sleepless nights that beckon the dawn
Each day brings silent whispers to ‘hold on’
 
Hidden secrets hinder each step I take

Haunting scars of emptiness that ache

Endless regrets, the echoes of the past

Roads of uncertainties to a future lost

Yet, as the skies, seas and mountains engulf me,
They Drown my fears and set my soul free
An armor of hope, of dreams I don on
Burying inside the thoughts of days gone
A soothing lullaby to the scared child inside
Sweeping waves of haunting visions aside
A smile, a laugh, a hug for the broken soul
To fit the pieces in and mend it whole


Drown my fears
Source : wallpoper.com

                                                         
I Hope you like my poem. If so, do comment and share your thoughts! Oh and if it's not too much,


Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello *waving* I love hearing from you guys, but as we can't see each other face to face and talk, we'll just have to make do with our keyboards! So, the keys are all yours! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MS2